Short Information:-Check Aadhar Pan Card Link Status OR Link Aadhar Pan Card Online 2023. Linking your Aadhaar with your PAN card is an important task that every Indian citizen needs to complete. The central government has extended the date for linking PAN card and Aadhaar card. All citizens of the country can now link Aadhaar card and PAN card by 30 June 2023. Earlier the date for linking Aadhaar and PAN card was till 31st March but now it has been extended. The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has given this information by issuing a notification.
Aadhar Pan Card Link 2023 Status – Overview
|Name of Organisation||Income Tax
Department, Govt. of India.
|Name of the Article||Aadhar Pan Card Link 2023|
|Type of Article||Sarkari Yojana|
|Link Fee||Rs 1000/*|
|Last Date||30 June 2023|
|Earlier Aadhar Card Link Pan Card Date||31 March 2023|
|Pan Invalid Date||1 July 2023|
|Latest Notice date||28 March 2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About- Aadhar Pan Card Link 2023
Linking your Aadhaar with your PAN card is an important task that every Indian citizen needs to complete. The central government has extended the date for linking PAN card and Aadhaar card. All citizens of the country can now link Aadhaar card and PAN card by 30 June 2023.
In order to provide some more time to the taxpayers, the date for linking PAN and Aadhaar has been extended to 30th June, 2023, whereby persons can intimate their Aadhaar to the prescribed authority for Aadhaar-PAN linking without facing repercussions. Notification to this effect is being issued separately.
From 1st July, 2023, the PAN of taxpayers who have failed to intimate their Aadhaar, as required, shall become inoperative and the consequences during the period that PAN remains inoperative will be as follows:
- no refund shall be made against such PANs;
- interest shall not be payable on such refund for the period during which PAN remains inoperative; and
- TDS and TCS shall be deducted /collected at higher rate, as provided in the Act.
The PAN can be made operative again in 30 days, upon intimation of Aadhaar to the prescribed authority after payment of fee of Rs.1,000.
Those persons who have been exempted from PAN-Aadhaar linking will not be liable to the consequences mentioned above. This category includes those residing in specified States, a non-resident as per the Act, an individual who is not a citizen of India or individuals of the age of eighty years or more at any time during the previous year.
- All Category : 1000/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Offline Fee Mode.
- Last Date for Link Aadhar Card / Pan Card : 30/06/2023
How To Link Aadhar Card with Pan Card Online 2023?
To link your Aadhaar card with your PAN card online in 2023, you can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the Income Tax Department of India – www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Link Aadhaar” option under the “Quick Links” section.
- A new page will appear where you will need to enter your PAN, Aadhaar number, name as per Aadhaar and captcha code.
- After entering the required details, click on the “Link Aadhaar” button.
- If the details provided by you match with the details available in the Aadhaar database, your Aadhaar card will be linked to your PAN card.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and email ID.
Note: It is important to link your Aadhaar card with your PAN card as it is mandatory for filing income tax returns. Failing to link your Aadhaar with PAN can result in invalidation of your PAN card. Last Date for Link Aadhar Card / Pan Card : 30/06/2023
|Check Aadhar Card / Pan Card Link Status|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Jobs & Latest Updates
Join Our Group for latest Updates