Short Information:- Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023 After passing matriculation from Bihar Board, now the process of admission in 11th class is starting from 1st June.
Let us tell you that the starting date and last date for admission under Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023 has been announced by the Bihar Board. Whose complete live update we will provide you so that you can easily get admission in 11th class.
Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023 – Overview
|Name of Organisation||Bihar Board|
|Name of the Article||Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023|
|Type of Article||Admission|
|Apply Starts||1 June 2023|
|Last Date||14 June 2023|
|Selection Process||Merit Wise|
|Required Educational Qualification?||10th Passed|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About- Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023
In this article, we want to heartily welcome all the students who have passed matriculation from Bihar Board, who, after passing matriculation, now want to enroll in class 11th and that is why we, with the help of this article Will tell you in detail about Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023.
Let us tell you that, all of you students will have to apply for Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023 by adopting the offline application process, in which you will not have any problem, for this we will provide you complete information.
Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023 – Required Documents?
To apply for admission in 11th class, you have to keep some documents with you, which are as follows –
- Intermediate Admission Form,
- 10th Class marksheet,
- Aadhar Card,
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC)
- 2 passport size photograph.
- Caste Certificate (Only for reserved category)
- Other documents (required as per school norms)
- Admission Fee etc
Apply online for enrollment in 11th class through OFSS from May 17, 2023 to May 26, 2023
Important Points to Apply Online
- Bihar School Examination Board has released the date today for applying online for enrollment in the 11th class in the educational institutions of the state through Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS).
- In this regard, Mr. Anand Kishore, Chairman, Bihar School Examination Committee said that through OFSS, students will be given the opportunity to apply online from 17.05.2023 to 26.05.2023 for enrollment in class 11th.
- Therefore, matriculation passed and eligible students of CBSE, ICSE and other examination boards of the country including Bihar Board will apply within the said date. In order to give information and detailed information to the students, the committee will publish a release in various newspapers on May 16, 2023.
- Based on the applications made by the students, marks obtained and reservation category, the selection list will be issued by the committee, on the basis of which the students will enroll in their allotted institute.
— Bihar School Examination Board (@officialbseb) June 1, 2023
How To Apply Online Step By Step Online Process of Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023?
For admission in 11th class under Bihar Board, you have to follow these steps which are as follows –
- Visit the official website of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) at https://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the link for “Intermediate Registration 2023” or similar.
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before filling the online application form.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button and fill in the required details such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Fill in the academic details such as your class 10th roll number, school name, and other relevant information.
- Select your stream preferences, i.e., Arts, Science, or Commerce.
- Review the filled-in information and submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee using a suitable payment method available on the website.
- After successful payment, take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safely for future reference.
Note : It is advisable to keep a record of the application form number and transaction ID for future reference. Also, candidates must ensure that they have filled in the correct and accurate information as any incorrect or incomplete information can lead to rejection of the application.
|Apply Online||Registration –Click Here
Login – Click Here
|Collage List||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Jobs & Latest Updates
Join Our Group for latest Updates