Short Information:- BRABU UG Admission 2023-27, BRABU UG Admission 2023 Bihar University (BRA Bihar University) has released the admission calendar for enrollment in the undergraduate session 2023-27. Let us tell you that the application process will be started from May 02, 2023. Whereas the application will be taken till 31 May 2023.
BRABU UG Admission 2023-27 – Overview
|Name of Organisation||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University|
|Name of the Article||BRABU UG Admission 2023-27|
|Type of Article||Admission|
|Courses||B.A, B.Sc and B.Com etc. BRABU Part 1 Admission 2023|
|Apply Starts||02 May 2023|
|Last Date||31 May 2023|
|Session||BRABU UG Admission 2023-27|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About- BRABU UG Admission 2023
BRABU UG Admission 2023-27, BRABU UG Admission 2023 Bihar University (BRA Bihar University) has released the admission calendar for enrollment in the undergraduate session 2023-27. Let us tell you that the application process will be started from May 02, 2023. Whereas the application will be taken till 31 May 2023.
Let us tell you that after this the centralized merit list will be released three times on June 07, 2023 and June 20, 2023 and July 04, 2023. The nomination process will be completed by July 15, 2023. After this, the classes will start operating from June 17, 2023.
President Student Welfare told
President Student Welfare Dr. Abhay Kumar Singh said that the portal is being trialled before starting the enrollment process. He said that the result of Inter examination has come from Bihar Board, but the result has not come from CBSE and ICSE. Both these boards are likely to release the results by April 30, 2023.
In such a situation, the application process will be started in May. Said that this time all the preparations have been done in advance so that classes can be started.
स्नातक सत्र 2023-27 का एडमिशन कार्यक्रम
|Starting Date Of Online Application||2 May, 2023|
|Last Date For Online Application||31 May 2023|
|First Merit List (Admission)||07 June, 2023 to 14 June, 2023|
|Second Merit List (Admission)||20 June, 2023 to 27 June, 2023|
|Third Merit List (Admission)||04 July, 2023 to 11 July, 2023|
|Date For Completion Of Admission Process||15 July, 2023|
|Date Of Commencement Of Classes||17 July, 2023|
Bihar University UG Admission 2023-27: What is the essential qualification required?
If you are preparing to take admission in Bihar University under UP courses, then for this you have to fulfill some qualifications which are as follows –
- The applicant student should preferably be a native of India,
- Student must have secured at least 55% marks in class 12th and All the required certificates should be available with the student etc.
Required Documents For BRABU UG Admission 2023-27?
- Aadhaar card of the applicant student,
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate,
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate,
- Character certificate,
- Provisional Certificate,
- Caste Certificate (if required), Disability Certificate (if required),
- EWS Certificate (If Required) Print-out of the application form filled online for admission,
- Current mobile number and At least 12 passport size photographs etc.
You have to keep all the above documents ready in advance so that you can easily apply for admission.
How To Apply Online BRABU UG Admission 2023-27
To apply online for UG (Undergraduate) admission at BRABU (Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University), you can follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website Go to the official website of BRABU, which is https://www.brabu.net/.
- Step 2: Click on the Admission Tab Look for the “Admission” tab or link on the website’s home page and click on it.
- Step 3: Select UG Admission From the list of available admission options, select “UG Admission” or “Undergraduate Admission.”
- Step 4: Register or Login If you are a new user, click on the “Register” button and fill in the required details to create an account. If you are an existing user, you can directly log in using your credentials.
- Step 5: Fill in the Application Form Once you have logged in or registered, fill in the UG admission application form with all the necessary details, including personal information, educational qualifications, and contact details.
- Step 6: Upload Documents Upload the required documents, such as passport-sized photographs, scanned copies of your educational certificates, and any other documents as specified by the university.
- Step 7: Pay Application Fee Pay the application fee using the available online payment options. The application fee amount and payment methods will be mentioned on the website.
- Step 8: Review and Submit Review all the details you have entered in the application form to ensure they are accurate and complete. Once you are satisfied, click on the “Submit” button to submit your application.
- Step 9: Print Application Form After submitting the application form, you can download and print a copy of the completed application form for your records.
- Step 10: Check Application Status You can also check the status of your application online by logging in to your account on the BRABU website.
Note: It is important to carefully read and follow all the instructions provided on the BRABU website for UG admission, including the admission timeline, eligibility criteria, and documents required. Also, keep a copy of all the documents submitted for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here ( Link Will Active On 2nd May, 2023 )|
|Download Notification||Coming Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Jobs & Latest Updates
Join Our Group for latest Updates