EWS Certificate Online Apply :- Economically Weaker Section certificate has now been useful for many of the candidates who are eligible for getting reservation. All those candidates who were previously is in general category but they are economically weaker can be now categorised in this section. All those candidates who want to take benefits from this certificate and are eligible for this can read the following detailed article below and apply online for this certificate from the given link below.
EWS Certificate Online Apply- Overview
|Name of Issuing Authority||State Government|
|Name of Article||EWS Certificate Online Apply 2023|
|Certificate Issuing Authority||CO, SDO, DO|
|Certificate validity||1 Financial Year from date of Issue.|
|Official Website||Click here|
Economically Weaker Section Certificate
EWS Certificate is useful to all those candidates who are nowadays filling application for various examination. It allows all the candidates to get benefit of reservation from EWS Category i.e., given to economically weaker section family of India. If you are in general category candidate living in Bihar and you want to get the benefit of 10% reservation given by the government, then for this you have to make your EWS Certificate because Both Central and State government provides the benefit of reservation given to EWS certificate holders.
For your information, let us tell you that, for EWS Certificate Online ,you have to adopt the online process, first of all you have to make this certificate from the zone level, then you have to make it from the subdivision and district level, in this article, complete information is provided.
Eligibility For EWS Certificate Online/ Who can Apply ?
EWS certificate is provided to upper caste persons whose family size is less than 800000, apart from this, it is mandatory for the applicant to have less than 5 acres of land and along with this, the applicant’s house should be less than 1000 square feet if If you are living in municipal area, then you must have a house of 100 square yards, 900 square feet of land.
Documents required for Bihar EWS Certificate Online
Friends, all of you candidates will have to fill all the documents mentioned below to make EWS certificate, which is as follows :-
- Aadhar card
- father’s aadhar card
- income certificate
- Ration card
- caste certificate
- passport size photo
- All the documents mentioned above have to be completed
How to Apply EWS Certificate online Step by Step ?
- First of all visit the link given below to apply online. All those who are applying for this certificate must see the eligibility criteria for this certificate.
- To apply online desktop or laptop is preferred you can also apply from your smartphone but for easy preferred the mentioned one.
- Now click on the EWS Certificate section given in the left side of the dashboard.
- Now click on the level of official you are applying for those who are applying for first time must prefer CO level.
- Now Click on the link and Fill all the required details carefully.
- Now Fill Captcha and Proceed for the next step. Now you have to submit your required and supporting documents here.
- Upload your aadhar card and all the supporting documents carefully.
- Now Proceed to the next step where you can see your filled details match it carefully.
- Now Click on Submit button and take a printout of the Receiving documents for future reference.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|