Short Information:- India Post GDS Online Form 2023 Are you also 10th pass and want to get recruited on the vacant posts of Gram Dak Sevak, then we have brought a golden opportunity for you to get a job, under which we will give you India Post GDS Online Form 2023 Will tell about.
Let us tell you that, under India Post GDS Online Form 2023, a total of 12,828 vacant posts will be recruited and the online application process for this recruitment will be started from May 22, 2023, in which all the applicants and youth will be able to apply online on June 11, 2023. You can apply till the last date) and get its benefits.
India Post GDS Online Form 2023 – Overview
|Name of Organisation||India Post|
|Name of the Article||‘Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Online Engagement-Special Gycle, May,2023|
|Type of Article||Latest Job|
|Apply Starts||22nd May, 2023|
|Last Date||11th June, 2023|
|No of Vacancies||12,828 Vacancies|
|Application Fees||SC/ST applicants, PwD applicants and Transwomen applicants – NIL
Other Categories – 100 Rs
|Who Can Apply?||All India Applicants Can Apply|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About – India Post GDS Online Form 2023?
In this article, we would like to warmly welcome all the youth and candidates who want to make a career in the post office as Gramin Dak Sevak and that is why we want to tell you that, ‘Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Online Engagement-Special Gycle has been released on May, 2023, whose complete detailed information we will provide you in this article.
Also, in this article, we will tell you that, to fill the India Post GDS Online Form 2023, all of you youth will have to adopt the online application process, in which you do not have any problem, for this we will provide you detailed information about the entire online application process so that You can easily apply for this recruitment and make your career in it.
At the same time, at the end of the article, we will provide you quick links so that you can take advantage of it by getting similar articles.
Important Dates of India Post GDS Vacancy 2023?
Submission Start Date:
|22.05.2023 to 11 .06.2023|
|Edit/Correction Window for
|12.06.2023 to 14.06.2023|
Salary Details of India Post GDS Vacancy 2023?
|BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)||Rs.12,000-29,380|
|ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
Required Eligibilities For India Post GDS Vacancy 2023?
All those youths and applicants who want to apply for this recruitment will have to follow these steps which are as follows –
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age will be determined as on the last date of submission of
application as per notification.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard
having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of
School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification
for all approved categories of GDS.
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
Expected Required Documents For Verification of India Post GDS Vacancy 2023?
- Original marks/Board sheet.
- Original community/Cast certificate.
- Original PWD certificate.
- Original Transgender certificate.
- Original Date of Birth Proof.
- Medical certificate. Medical certificate should be from Medical officer of any Government Hospital /Government Dispensaries /Government Primary Health Centre etc. (Compulsory).
How To Fill India Post GDS Online Form 2023?
To apply for Gram Dak Sevak Recruitment, May 2023 under Post Office, you have to apply by following these steps which are as follows –
- Visit the official website: Go to the official website of India Post (https://www.indiapost.gov.in/) or the specific recruitment portal (if available) for GDS online application.
- Registration: Look for the GDS recruitment notification or advertisement and click on the link to start the registration process. Provide the required details such as your name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, etc. Create a username and password for your account.
- Fill in personal information: Log in to your account using the credentials you created. Fill in your personal details accurately, including your name, father’s name, gender, category, address, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload documents: Scan or take clear photographs of the required documents, such as your recent passport-sized photograph, signature, educational certificates, category certificate (if applicable), etc. Upload these documents as per the specifications mentioned on the website.
- Select preferences: Indicate your preference for the post office circle, division, and location. Carefully choose the options based on your eligibility and interest.
- Review and submit: Double-check all the information you have entered to ensure accuracy. Make any necessary corrections if required. Once you are satisfied, submit the application.
- Pay application fee (if applicable): Some recruitment processes may require candidates to pay an application fee. If applicable, follow the instructions provided on the website to make the payment. Keep the payment confirmation or receipt for future reference.
- Print application form: After submitting the application, you may be provided with an option to download and print the application form. Save a copy of the form for your records.
Note : Remember to carefully read the instructions provided on the official website and follow them accordingly. If you have any specific questions or face any difficulties during the application process, it is advisable to reach out to the official support channels or helpline provided by India Post for assistance.
|Apply Online||Stage 1.
Fee Payment ( Link Will Active Soon )
Check fee status ( Link Will Active Soon )
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Jobs & Latest Updates
Join Our Group for latest Updates