Short Information:-KVS Admission Online Form 2023-24. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) has started the online application process for admission to class I in all its schools i.e. Kendriya Vidyalayas from Monday, March 27.
KVS Admission Online Form – Overview
|Name of Organisation||Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Online Form (KVS Admission)|
|Name of the Article||KVS Admission Online Form|
|Type of Article||Admission|
|Apply Starts||27 March 2023|
|Last Date||17 April 2023|
|Admission For Class||Class 1th to 11th|
|Affiliation Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About- KVS Admission 2023-24
KVS Admission 2023-24. Kendriya Vidyalaya संगठन has started the online application process for admission to class I in all its schools.
As per the schedule released earlier, the admission registration for KVS 1st class will end on April 17, 2023. The first waiting list based on the provisional selection from the registered candidates for admission to Kendriya Vidyalayas will be released on April 20, 2023 and admission will start from April 21, 2023.
If seats remain vacant in Kendriya Vidyalayas, the second list will be issued on April 28, 2023 and the third list on May 04, 2023. Registration for admission to class II and other than class XI will be done from April 3, 2023 to April 12, 2023. This will be done offline. For more details check the detailed schedule on the official website kvsangathan.nic.in.
(All the process of applying in KVS school is given below, all of you parents read all the process carefully and then apply)
Required Documents For KVS Admission?
The documents required for KVS admission may vary depending on the class and category of the applicant. Generally, the following documents are required:
- Age proof of the child (birth certificate)
- Proof of residence (any one of the following):
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (having name of the child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter ID Card of any of the parents
- Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school (for students seeking admission in Class II and above)
- Mark sheet of the previous class (for students seeking admission in Class II and above)
It is recommended to check with the specific KVS school for a comprehensive list of required documents for admission.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-.
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
- No Application Fee For the All Category Candidates in KVS Nursery Admission 2022 Eligible Candidates Can Only Filled the Online Application Form and Submit for the Registered School
KVS Online Admission 2023-24 Dates – Application Form Last Date
Official Dates Will Release Soon, Stay Connected with us for latest updates.
|KVS Admission Classes||1 to 12|
|KVS Admission Notification 2023-24||21 March 2023|
|KV Admission Class 1 Starting Date||27 March 2023 (From 10 AM)|
|KVS 1st Class Admission Last Date||17 April 2023|
|KVS Admission Date for Class 2 Onwards||3 April 2023|
|Last Date of Admission except Class 11||12 April 2023|
|KV Admission Selection List for Class 2 Onwards||17 April 2023|
|KV Admission Date for class 11||Within 10 Days of Declaration of Board Result.|
KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the admission criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2023-24.
The child should be 6 years of age as on March 31, 2023, in the academic year in which admission is sought in Class I. (A child born on 1st April should also be considered). For PWD category applicant, the maximum age can be modified.
How To Apply For KVS Admission 2023-24
To fill the KVS Class 1 online form for the year 2023, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) at https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/index.html
- Click on the “Admission” tab on the homepage.
- Select “Admission Guidelines” and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Online Admission Portal” to access the admission form.
- Select the state and city where you want to apply for admission.
- Fill in the required details such as the name of the child, date of birth, gender, category, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the child’s photograph, as per the guidelines mentioned on the website.
- Fill in the details of the parent or guardian, including their name, mobile number, email ID, and address.
- Enter the details of the school where the child is seeking admission, such as the name of the school, its address, etc.
- Review the details filled in the form and make changes, if required.
- Submit the form by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
NOTE : Make sure to read the admission guidelines carefully before filling in the application form. Also, keep all the necessary documents and information handy while filling the form.
|KVS Admission Apply Online||Click Here|
|KVS Admission Guidelines 2023-24||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Jobs & Latest Updates
Join Our Group for latest Updates