Short Information:-SSC CGL 2023. Important information has come out for all the students preparing for SSC exam. Application for SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2023 has started. To apply, candidates have to visit the official website. Explain that this application is for SSC CGL Tier-1. All the Given instructions like Exam Date, Applications Fee, Age limit,Selection Process, Exam Pattern,Syllabus And How to apply Online are given below.
SSC CGL 2023- Overview
|Name of Organisation||SSC STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION|
|Name of the Article||SSC CGL 2023|
|Type of Article||GOVERNMENT JOB|
|Apply Starts||03 April 2023|
|Last Date||03 May 2023|
|Admit Card||Before Exam|
|Exam Date Tier I||14-27 July 2023|
|Result Date||After Exam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About- SSC CGL 2023
SSC CGL Important information has come out for all the students preparing for SSC exam. Application for SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2023 has started. To apply, candidates have to visit the official website.
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Fee First Time : 200/-
- Correction Fee Second Time : 500/-
SSC Graduate Level CGL 2023 Age
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27-32 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC CGL Graduate Level Exam 2023
SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2023 Vacancy Details
SSC CGL Eligibility
Combined Graduate Level CGL 2023 Various Post
SSC CGL 2023 Job Profile
Staff Selection Commission releases a huge number of vacancies for Group B and Group C vacancies for different Ministries and Departments. For the candidates selected after the completion of SSC CGL, the details are mentioned below:
SSC CGL 2023 Job Profile
|SSC CGL Job Profile||Department/Ministry||Classification of Post|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of External Affairs, Ministry of Railway, AFHQ||Group “B”|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)|
|Inspector (Central Excise)||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||Registrar General of India||Group “B”|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||Group “C”|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Group “B”|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Group “B”|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||Group “B”|
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG, CGDA||Group “C”|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “B”|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation||Group “B”|
|Tax Assistant||CBDT/ CBIC||Group “C”|
|Upper Division Clerks||Government Departments||Group “C”|
|Accountant or Junior Accountant||Other Departments/ Ministry||Group “C”|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres||Group “C”|
SSC CGL 2023 Selection Process
The SSC CGL 2023 Selection Process is mentioned below:
- Tier 1- Computer-based test
- Tier 2- Computer-based test
- Tier 2 includes 3 papers i.e. Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III further in separate shifts on separate days.
SSC CGL 2023 Exam Pattern for Tier 1
The first stage in the selection process is an objective computer-based examination. SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 consists of 100 questions, containing 25 questions each from 4 different subjects viz Quantitative aptitude, reasoning, English, and general awareness:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes ( 1 hr and 20 minutes for the candidate’s scribe)|
SSC CGL Syllabus
Those who are planning to appear for the SSC Combined Graduate Level exam must have a thorough knowledge of the complete SSC CGL 2023 syllabus in order to ace it. It is very important to have all the information on your tips about the syllabus and exam pattern. So, to help you out, we have mentioned the SSC CGL syllabus for Tiers 1 and 2 below.
- Both tier 1 and tier 2 include 4 common subjects – General Awareness, Reasoning, English, and Quantitative Aptitude. Besides these, Tier 2 involves Statistics, General Studies (Finance and Economics), and Computer.
- Tier 1 exam is for 60 minutes containing 25 questions each from General Awareness, Reasoning, English, and Quantitative Aptitude. Each correct answer will fetch you +2 marks and each wrong answer will deduct 0.50 marks from your total scores.
- In SSC CGL Tier 2, three papers are conducted which are further categorized into different modules. While paper 1 will be compulsory for all the posts, papers 2 and 3 will be for the candidates who have applied for Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer respectively.
Check the detailed syllabus for SSC CGL 2023 for Tier 1 and 2 tabulated below.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus
|English||Fill in the blanks, Error Spotting, One-word substitution, Idioms & Phrases, Spelling Errors, Antonym/Synonym, Reading Comprehension, Cloze test, Para jumbles|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Average, Percentage, Compound & Simple Interest, LCM & HCF, Boat & Stream, Mixture & Alligation, Pipes & Cistern, Profit loss & Discount, Ratio and Proportion, Time, and work, Trigonometry, Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Heights and Distances|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Alphabet Test, Analogy, Arithmetic Reasoning, Blood Relation, Coding-decoding, Distance direction test, Matrix, Logical Venn diagram, Cube & Dice, Mirror and Water Image, Embedded figures, Missing Numbers, etc|
|General Awareness||Current Affairs, Economy & Finance, Geography, History, Indian Polity & Constitution, Science & Technology, Static GK|
SSC CGL Books
|Subjects||Name of the Book|
|English Language||Objective General English by S.P.Bakshi|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Magical Books On Quicker Math|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Lucent Reasoning|
|General Awareness||Lucent G.K|
How To Apply SSC CGL 2023
- Visit the official website of SSC (Staff Selection Commission) – ssc.nic.in
- Click on the “Apply” button for the SSC CGL 2023 exam.
- Fill in the required personal, educational, and other details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature as per the required specifications.
- Pay the application fee online through net banking, credit/debit card, or other available modes of payment.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
NOTE : It is important to read and follow the instructions carefully while filling out the application form. Also, make sure to keep all the necessary documents, including educational certificates, identity proofs, and other relevant documents, ready before applying.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Jobs & Latest Updates
Join Our Group for latest Updates